Wireless & Remote Monitoring
- 1 Module Din rail mounted
- Long Range Wireless Solution
- Class 0 Sigfox Certification
- Configuration interface for programmable settings
- RS485 Modbus Input
- Radio Equipment Certified (RED Directive)
- Can monitor any parameter within the Eastron meter range
- Low Cost
- Available with built in Connectivity
- Optional Emig Software platform for remote monitoring and data storage
- Product information
The SDM1-AMR Datalogger is a low-cost solution for remotely monitoring Eastron power meters equipped with Modbus RS485 RTU.
This device utilizes the SIGFOX™ network to transfer data wirelessly from the meter to the cloud. This data can be presented using our software, or if preferred, it can be provided in a raw format such as a CSV file allow ing you to present the data through your own software.
SIGFOX™ is a leading cellular network dedicated to low bandwidth communications to connect ed devices. Its technology is particularly suited to connect objects requiring a low-cost data transfer. This technology also eradicates the requirement for a SIM card.
The SDM1-AMR is specifically designed to enable a simple, low cost, remote wireless management solution that does not require special technical skills for installation.
Using our configuration interface, you can program the device to read your chosen parameters within
the meters functionally, you can also set the frequency of data. For example, you can select kWh, every 15 mins, kWh /Power/ Voltage every 15 minutes, kWh every 30 minutes. kWh/ PowerNoltage every 30 minutes. You can have a maximum of 3 parameters on a 15 minute interval. This is due to the network restrictions and the type of subscription you require. You can provide your own subscriptions or we can supply with this included. We can also integrate into your own software or software provider.
Parameters that can be monitored are:
Total Active Energy ( kWh) Imp ort Active Energy (kWh) Export Active Energy (kWh) Current (A) Voltage M Instantaneous Power (kW) Power Factor (PF) Frequency (Hz)
- Certifications & Standards
- Safety Conformance: EN62638-1:2014+AC:2015 and EN62311:2008
- Electromagnetic Compatibility: Draft EN301489-1 V2.2.1:2019, EN301489-3 V2.1.1:2019, EN61000-3-2-2014, EN61000-3-3-2013, EN61000-6-3:2007+A1:2011, EN IEC 61000-6-2-2019
- The Efficient Use of Radio Spectrum: EN300 220-2 V3.1.1:2017