Return Policy August 2023
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund, credit on account, or an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within 30 days of the invoice date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original unmarked packaging and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and RMA Number that will be issued, then mail your return to the following address:
Eastron Europe Limited Attn: Returns RMA # Suite 1 Cornwallis House Howard Chase Basildon, Essex SS14 3BB United Kingdom
Please note, customers will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least 30 days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Modified made to order products
- Branded products
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the contact details below to arrange a refund or exchange.
Phone: 0203 7583 494
- 25% restocking fee will be charged for all returns.
- Returns Goods cannot be accepted unless clearly displaying a Customer Returns Number.
- Returns not clearly showing this will not be accepted by our goods department.
- Customers wishing to return goods for any reason must firstly contact our Customer Services Department to obtain a Return. Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number and authority, which will be provided once we are satisfied the Return is valid.
- The issue of a return number is not an agreement to credit.
- Once the goods are received by us, we will test any goods that are identified by you as faulty, and report back to you.
- Faulty goods will be credited in full. Returns to us for non-faulty goods will be reported back to you upon receipt.
- The above paragraph does not affect any of the product guarantees which we offer.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at:
Phone: 0203 7583 494
This policy has been approved & authorised by the Eastron Europe Management